How music is composed Music is written on beautiful carefully lined-up staves. It is written in a clef, with a rhythm and in bars. It is written using semibreves, minims, crotchets, quavers, semiquavers or tuplets between some of which there may be rests. It is written both on paper and...
A selection of posts from Hypotheses, a blog platform hosting thousands of blogs in the Humanities and Social Sciences.
An overview of the vast range of academic disciplines disseminated on Hypotheses, made accessible to English-speaking readers, thanks to the INIST-CNRS (Institute for scientific and technical information) translation services.
- Why word processing is not suitable for text publishing
- Wikipedia: a tool for historians?
- Syrian refugees’ journey from Jordan to Germany
- “You’ve got some nerve asking me a question like that!”
- Russia’s technological power in the collective imagination. The UVB76 fantasy – half conspiracy theory, half cult of mystery.