This field report is part of a project of doctoral research into the networks and dynamics of Syrian exile to Jordan. This research is based on longitudinal monitoring of an ordinary group of refugees from Deir Mqaren – a village in the Rif Dimashq Governorate – and its aim is...
A selection of posts from Hypotheses, a blog platform hosting thousands of blogs in the Humanities and Social Sciences.
An overview of the vast range of academic disciplines disseminated on Hypotheses, made accessible to English-speaking readers, thanks to the INIST-CNRS (Institute for scientific and technical information) translation services.
- Why word processing is not suitable for text publishing
- Wikipedia: a tool for historians?
- Syrian refugees’ journey from Jordan to Germany
- “You’ve got some nerve asking me a question like that!”
- Russia’s technological power in the collective imagination. The UVB76 fantasy – half conspiracy theory, half cult of mystery.