Stéphane Geffroy, A l’abattoir, Éditions du Seuil, coll. Raconter la vie, 2016, 96 p. Geoffrey Le Guilcher, Steak Machine, Éditions Goutte d’Or, 2017, 200 p. How can anyone work in an abattoir? Over the last few months, in a context in which the association L214 has denounced the conditions in...
A selection of posts from Hypotheses, a blog platform hosting thousands of blogs in the Humanities and Social Sciences.
An overview of the vast range of academic disciplines disseminated on Hypotheses, made accessible to English-speaking readers, thanks to the INIST-CNRS (Institute for scientific and technical information) translation services.
- “From Vietnam, with waste”: linked together by trash
- Vulgarization revisited: the internet and the new spaces for public history
- In search of those who disappeared during the Algerian War of Independence
- Midsomer’s Greenification, or “behind the green scenes” of a British TV police series
- Appointing the headman of a prison yard (Chad): a process of miniature bureaucratisation