I was recently thinking about the status of a classic threshold of television series – the episode title – and wondering whether the new ways of watching series – particularly on streaming platforms – actually tended to highlight it more. Then a few weeks later, Netflix announced that they were thinking...
A selection of posts from Hypotheses, a blog platform hosting thousands of blogs in the Humanities and Social Sciences.
An overview of the vast range of academic disciplines disseminated on Hypotheses, made accessible to English-speaking readers, thanks to the INIST-CNRS (Institute for scientific and technical information) translation services.
- In search of those who disappeared during the Algerian War of Independence
- Midsomer’s Greenification, or “behind the green scenes” of a British TV police series
- Appointing the headman of a prison yard (Chad): a process of miniature bureaucratisation
- Thoughts on designing a virtual exhibition
- S. Audouin-Rouzeau, funeral rites in Rwanda after the genocide in 1994