As part of the 2017 Festival des Solidarités, which the Tamis co-organizes in Marseille, we asked social science researchers to think about “solidarity” in light of their areas of research. Mikaëla Le Meur is a PhD student in anthropology at LAMC – the Laboratory of Anthropology of Contemporary Worlds at the Université...
A selection of posts from Hypotheses, a blog platform hosting thousands of blogs in the Humanities and Social Sciences.
An overview of the vast range of academic disciplines disseminated on Hypotheses, made accessible to English-speaking readers, thanks to the INIST-CNRS (Institute for scientific and technical information) translation services.
- “From Vietnam, with waste”: linked together by trash
- Vulgarization revisited: the internet and the new spaces for public history
- In search of those who disappeared during the Algerian War of Independence
- Midsomer’s Greenification, or “behind the green scenes” of a British TV police series
- Appointing the headman of a prison yard (Chad): a process of miniature bureaucratisation