This article follows on from a dissertation written at the ESIEA under the supervision of Xavier Villebrun and with help from Jessica de Bideran. The idea is to work on the notion of a virtual exhibition by reflecting upon this “portmanteau word” and envisaging the creation of an exhibition based...
A selection of posts from Hypotheses, a blog platform hosting thousands of blogs in the Humanities and Social Sciences.
An overview of the vast range of academic disciplines disseminated on Hypotheses, made accessible to English-speaking readers, thanks to the INIST-CNRS (Institute for scientific and technical information) translation services.
- In search of those who disappeared during the Algerian War of Independence
- Midsomer’s Greenification, or “behind the green scenes” of a British TV police series
- Appointing the headman of a prison yard (Chad): a process of miniature bureaucratisation
- Thoughts on designing a virtual exhibition
- S. Audouin-Rouzeau, funeral rites in Rwanda after the genocide in 1994