Some years ago I began working on biographical interviews with left-wing activists. This work is not yet finished but has led to unexpected detours into other subjects. Because when these men and women tell you about their lives as activists, they also reveal their overall life stories, and listening to...
A selection of posts from Hypotheses, a blog platform hosting thousands of blogs in the Humanities and Social Sciences.
An overview of the vast range of academic disciplines disseminated on Hypotheses, made accessible to English-speaking readers, thanks to the INIST-CNRS (Institute for scientific and technical information) translation services.
- “From Vietnam, with waste”: linked together by trash
- Vulgarization revisited: the internet and the new spaces for public history
- In search of those who disappeared during the Algerian War of Independence
- Midsomer’s Greenification, or “behind the green scenes” of a British TV police series
- Appointing the headman of a prison yard (Chad): a process of miniature bureaucratisation